Online open-world shooter RPG game The Division 2 is having its first free DLC tomorrow. Ubisoft’s game made a successful start on the market, also got positive feedback from the gamer community. While, the Division agents trying to wipe out the threats from Washington D.C. streets, new features and content are keep adding in to the game.
Tomorrow, Tidal Basin update will be available for players to download and this will be the first part of ‘’Invasion: Battle for D.C.’’ post-launch update which adds end-game features to the game.
The Division 2 Tidal Basin DLC notes
- Players face a new challenge in encountering Tidal Basin, a new stronghold held by the Black Tusk Faction. Tidal Basin is now home to some of the most powerful enemies in the game, and they’re not going down easy.
- After completing the Tidal Basin Stronghold, players will be able to advance to World Tier 5 and unlock the possibility to obtain gear scores 450-500.
- “Invasion: Battle for D.C.” introduces a new Heroic difficulty setting making for some of the most challenging gameplay yet.
- Upon reaching World Tier 5, weekly invasions will be introduced with the Black Tusk taking control over selected main missions and strongholds in the city. These activities are harder to complete but more rewarding in loot and gear.
- Players can now enjoy two new exotic weapons Pestilence and Nemesis as well as three new gear sets: True Patriot, Hardwired and Ongoing Directive.
- As part of the update, all players will also have access a new PVP map called Fort McNair
- The Invasion Apparel Event, live April 5-25, will allow agents to collect outfits inspired by the enemy factions, as well as new masks and weapon skins. During this period, Event Keys can be earned by direct purchase using premium credits, or from playing the game – through field experience after reaching level 30 and through Dark Zone experience. After the event ends on April 25, players can still use their leftover keys to open caches as well as purchase additional ones to complete apparel sets until May 2, but will no longer earn keys through the game.
- Operation Dark Hours is the toughest of all challenges: an 8- player raid that will test the teamwork of the most experienced agents, coming April 25th
- Coming in a later update, Agents will have the chance to unlock a brand-new Specialization.