The developer InXile Entertainment has just released the Wasteland 3 Patch 1.1.0 on Steam and GOG versions. This new update will fix many bugs of the game. Patch 1.1.0 is now available on PC. Additionally, it will be accessible for the PS4 and Xbox One.
Wasteland 3 is a squad-based RPG game. The game developed interplay and published by Electronic Arts. Shortly, the game sets in post-apocalyptic America. A nuclear holocaust has ruined that place long before.
So, you can check the full patch notes here:
Wasteland 3 Patch 1.1.0
Please note: Co-op players should ensure their client versions match as mismatched clients can cause unforeseen issues.
Quests and Gameplay
- Character and quest progression issues fixed
- Fixed Fishlips’ encounter
- Players can now complete The La Perla quest
- Fixed an issue where some players would see an endlessly looping Ambush Site intro
- Polly and the Cyborg Chickens beefed up
- Fixed issues that could cause character and quest progression to be lost
- Fixed multiple issues that could cause an infinite loading screen
- The host and guests will no longer get different radio calls on the world map
- Resolved an issue where one player would only see a black screen while the other is watching the intro video
- Fixed a sync issue where the host and guest could see the Kodiak in different places after receiving a radio call
- Resolved an issue whereby one player getting disconnected in character creation within Ranger HQ would cause the other player’s game to become unresponsive
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a second player joins an in-progress conversation with Irv
- Fixed a crash that could occur for the guest when talking with Hope Emerson
- Fixed a possible freeze when approaching a specific robot in Broadmoor Heights
- Fixed an issue where the UI could disappear if viewing the main menu for a long time