A huge update will be released for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla this week. And the update will include a new game mode and will introduce more abilities and skills, lots of bug fixes and gameplay improvements. So let’s check this huge Assassins Creed Valhalla patch notes.
Assassins Creed Valhalla Patch Notes
- Xbox Series X and S: ~19.53 GB
- Xbox One: ~15.27 GB
- PlayStation 5: ~11.18 GB
- PlayStation 4: ~10.23 GB
- PC: ~18.04 GB
RIVER RAIDS GAME MODE
- Prepare your Jomsviking crew for this new highly replayable mode that will take you to unexplored regions of England, which is full of raiding opportunities. New loot, rewards, and challenges await the Raven Clan!
- The River Raids Mode is part of the Yule Season content. It is free for all Assassin’s Creed Valhalla players, and it is accessible in-game after downloading Title Update 1.1.2.
- Berserker Trap: This attaches a trap to your arrow, spreading hallucinatory powder. Any nearby movement causes the trap to trigger. Surprise clueless passersby!
- Battle Cry: In a fit of rage, Eivor lets out a blood curdling scream, gaining strength and causing nearby enemies to stumble backwards in fear, interrupting their attacks.
- Shoulder Bash: Eivor performs a shoulder bash that pushes back enemies and destroys objects.
- Assassin Carry: Automatically carry a body after a successful assassination.
- Assassin Slide: Slide into enemies and knock them off balance while sprinting.
- Power Stroke: Trigger a speed boost on the long ship at the cost of stamina.
- Arrow Looter: Eivor has a greater chance of looting arrows from archers.
- Fight Ready: Always start a fight with an adrenaline-filled slot.
- Long Ship Brace: When you are in command of the long ship, the crew will raise their shield with you.
- Runes and used resources to upgrade Berserker gear will be returned to the player inventory when an item is lost.
- Improved vibration feedback during fishing. Fishing goes BRRRR.
- Addressed an issue that caused players to leave disguise mode if players perform any attack while riding.
- Addresed an issue that prevented players from catching fish in the sea or on coastlines.
- Addressed an issue that caused school of fish to take a long time to respawn after one was caught.
- Items purchased at the Animus Store will only be given to players after returning to England from Vinland.
- Changed predator charge attack animations to give players a little more time to react.
- Addressed an issue that prevented fabric from being available. Everyone liked that.
- Added date of purchase to items listed in the owned section of the store.
- Removed diamond rune slots from gear set pieces other than torsos. Runes that were slotted into these will be returned to the player inventory.
GRAPHICS, AUDIO, AND ANIMATION
- Addressed various graphics or lighting issues.
- Addresed various texture issues.
- Addressed an issue that caused explosion VFX to be missing when oil jars explode. Oil jars will now go BOOM.
- (PS4/PS5) The Muspell Warg mount will now burn with the fires of Hel!
- Addressed various character or NPC animation issues.
- Addresed various clipping issues.
- Addressed an issue that prevented visual effects of the Draugr set to be displayed.
- The blood of your enemies will now soil all clothing.
- Addressed an issue that caused arrows to disappear from the quiver after reequipping the bow from the inventory.
GAMEPLAY, COMBAT, AND AI
- Addressed several NPC behavior issues.
- Addressed an issue that caused NPC to die before they’re being hit. Calls an emergency meeting.
- Addressed an issue that caused Eivor to end up standing on their toes after being idle for a while. Eivor en pointe.
- Mounts will heed Eivor’s call from the Quick Actions Wheel.
- Addressed an issue that caused decorative elements to spawn in miniature form.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to obtain Nodens’ Arc using save/load actions. It had to be done.
- (PC)Addressed issues with various Ubisoft Connect achievements that were not unlocking correctly when conditions were met.
- Addressed an issue that caused online service errors to be displayed when creating or hovering over photos.
- (PC)Addresed an issue with the unlock condition of the Equine Attack achievement.
- Addressed an issue causing the game to remain stuck during loading after entering the save/load menu.
- Addressed an issue that caused the MSI voice command feature to stop working after save/load.
- Improved performance and stability.