Ubisoft‘s popular game, Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla recieved a huge update. The new Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 1.2.0 has gone live on all platforms. The update promises to fix a long list of problems and add some fun features like the ability to visually redesign your appearance, new skills, camera options and more.
The update will be around 17GB on next-gen Xbox consoles, 15GB on PC, and 12GB on PlayStation consoles and Xbox One. With the new update, the Ostara Festival will be added to the game. The Ostara Festival adds some easter-themed side quests and special rewards. Players will be able to transmog their items in the new update.
Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 1.2.0
- In-game support added for the Ostara Festival.
- The Ostara Festival will be available from March 18 to April 8. It will feature a bloomy Ravensthorpe, some unique side activities (such as egg hunts), and special rewards.
- More details will be provided about the Ostara Season content in the First Look article coming March 18.
Change Appearance / Transmog
- Appearance change aka Transmog added to the game.
- Change your gear and weapon appearance within the same category of items at Gunnar’s blacksmith in Ravensthorpe for 50 silver. “This piece was already exceptionally beautiful, but if there’s anyone who could improve it, it’s me!” —Gunnar
- Changed items will be marked with a star in the inventory.
- Fearless Leaper: When activated, the leap attack damage has a larger area of effect and can be done at any height.
- Raven’s Loot: Your raven gathers loot from targets killed with ranged attacks.
- Loot Food = Eivor now has a higher chance of looting food from dead bodies.
- Close Camera Option
- We added a close camera option to the game.
- Once toggled, it will activate a closer camera during regular gameplay.
- The camera will zoom out during combat encounters.
- The option can be toggled in the Gameplay menu.
Miscellaneous Game Improvements
- There will now be more cats throughout England. The best clutter.
- Foxes should no longer spawn inside Lunden.
- Addressed an issue that downgraded Ubisoft Connect Rewards (i.e. Spartan bow, Moonlight Axe).
- Improved character physics behavior when running up the stairs. Clothes no longer go brrr.
- Small boats will now catch fire when throwing torches at them.
- Addressed an issue that caused Skadi’s Blade’s perk to remain inactive when conditions are met.
- Addressed an issue that caused the boar master’s melee attack not to build up fire damage on the player.
- Addresed an issue that caused Petra’s Arc perk to remain inactive above 90% HP.
- Addressed an issue that caused the Huntsman rune to be activated when conditions are not met.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to break the heavy runic attack of Kjotve with light attacks during the third phase.
- Addresed an issue that prevented Guaranteed Assassination from working and reduced damage dealt after acquiring the Shoulder Bash ability.
If you want to know more about the game, you can read our Assassins Creed Valhalla review and you can also watch the launch trailer below. Stay tuned, enjoy.