Back 4 Blood beta details have emerged. The beta will be divided into two parts. The one is closed beta and the other one is an open beta.
Back 4 Blood beta details are here
So, Back 4 Blood beta details are here. First of all, if you want to participate in the closed-beta, you will need to pre-order the game. But if you are not waiting for the game, you don’t have to worry. Because after the closed beta, there will be an open beta phase. And as its name suggests, everyone who registers will be able to participate and test the game.
There is another good thing about Back 4 Blood. If you own Xbox Game Pass, you actually don’t need to pay any money for the game because the title will be available on Xbox’s subscription service. Back 4 Blood beta dates have also been announced. You can check out the dates and the content that will be available in the beta just below:
- Early Access Period: August 5 at noon PT – August 9 at noon PT
- Open Beta Period: August 12 at noon PT – August 16 at noon PT
The following content is available as part of the early access beta.
- Two maps for the all-new “Swarm” player-versus-player (PvP) mode where two squads of four face off in a best-of-three series of rounds swapping between playing as the Cleaners and the Ridden
- Two co-op PvE maps to fight off Ridden with your friends
- Play as Mom for the first time, along with Evangelo, Holly, Walker, and Hoffman
- Variety of weapons to check out, cards to build decks and Ridden to slay
- Ability to explore Fort Hope
If you want to participate in the Back 4 Blood beta, you can click here to register your Xbox account to the beta. All other platforms will also have registration fields once they will become available.