The 2021 BAFTA Game Awards event held with a virtual live broadcast last night. And BAFTA Games Awards 2021 Winners announced in the broadcast. The star of the night was Hades, the action adventure game set in the ancient Greek era. Developed by Supergiant Games, the production received a total of five awards.
Hades surprised everyone by winning the Best Game award last night. The game was in the nominees list. The game also excelled in Artistic Achievement, Game Design, Narrative, and Performer in a Supporting Role (Logan Cunningham). Roguelike style action-themed role-playing game came to the top in the BAFTA Game Awards 2021 organization. Supergiant Games company officially released Hades to the players in September 2020. However, the team stated that it is very difficult to complete such a production in the midst of an epidemic. Expressing that they completed this job with the confidence they received from their players, the developer team thanked their fans.
The Last of Us Part 2 took the lead in the EE Game of the Year category voted by the British people. At the same time, Laura Bailey achieved the title of Performer in a Leading Role. While choosing the best multi-player game Animal Crossing: New Horizons; Ghost of Tsushima has been crowned with its Audio Achievement success.
BAFTA Games Awards 2021 Winners
- Animation: The Last of Us Part 2
- Artistic Achievement: Hades
- Audio Achievement: Ghost of Tsushima
- Best Game: Hades
- British Game: Sackboy: A Big Adventure
- Debut Game: Carrion
- Evolving Game: Sea of Thieves
- Family: Sackboy: A Big Adventure
- Game Beyond Entertainment: Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Game Design: Hades
- Multiplayer: Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Music: Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
- Narrative: Hades
- Original Property: Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition
- Performer in a Leading Role: Laura Bailey (The Last of Us Part 2)
- Performer in a Supporting Role: Logan Cunningham (Hades)
- Technical Achievement: Dreams
- EE Game of the Year: The Last of Us Part 2