Update 1.08 brings bug fixes and solves loot drop problems
BioWare is trying to save its highly criticized game ‘’Anthem’’ with new updates and patches. And the latest update version 1.08 released by the developer company to fix technical issues and bugs to improve gaming experience for players.
Especially focusing on the loot drops problems, new update makes minor changes in the game. You can check the full list of the update notes below:
Anthem Update Version 1.08 notes
- Fixed an issue that was causing loot to drop for javelins other than the one being used.
- Addressed a number of issues that could occasionally cause Nvidia highlights to crash.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Elysian Cache items to not appear until completing another activity or restarting the game.
- The newsfeed will now properly show content again upon launching into the game.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Ursix and Titans to not spawn as frequently in Freeplay.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the screen to shake when enabling DLSS and turning off motion blur.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause players not to be able to interact with Owen, or hear his audio at the end of the Legendary version of the mission “Finding Old Friends”.
- Titans, Ursix, Luminaries and Fury enemies should no longer disappear when another player starts an Event in Freeplay.