Cyberpunk 2077 developers keep working hard to make the game better and this time, the Hotfix 1.22 is out. It is available for PC, consoles and Stadia.
Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 is here
When we take a look at the 1.22 hotfix for Cyberpunk 2077, we can see that the developers mainly focus on fixing issues on quests and open-world. We can also see some minor changes for visuals, user interface, stability and performance. Console and Stadia specific issues are also on the list. Without further ado, let’s check out the hotfix notes below:
Quests & Open World
- The Metro: Memorial Park data term should now properly count towards the Frequent Flyer achievement.
- Fixed glitches in Johnny’s appearance occurring after buying the Nomad car from Lana.
- Fix an issue in Gig: Until Death Do Us Part where it was not possible to use the elevator.
- Fixed an issue in Epistrophy where the player could get trapped in the garage if they didn’t follow the drone and ran into the control room instead.
- Added a retrofix for the issue we fixed in 1.21, where Takemura could get stuck in Japantown Docks in Down on the Street – for players who already experienced it before update 1.21 and continued playing until 1.22, Takemura will now teleport to Wakako’s parlour.
- Fixed also an issue preventing the player from opening the phone in the apartment at the beginning of New Dawn Fades.
- Fixed an issue where the player could become unable to use weapons and consumables after interacting with a maintenance panel in Riders on the Storm.
- Fixed various issues related to clipping in NPCs’ clothes.
- Fixed an issue where subtitles were not properly aligned in the Arabic language version.
Stability and performance
- Various memory management improvements (reducing the number of crashes), and other optimizations.
- Improved GPU performance of skinning and cloth rendering.
- GPU and ESRAM optimizations and improvements on Xbox One.
- Memory management improvements on PlayStation 5.
- It’s no longer possible to get soft locked in the key bindings menu if a keyboard is not available
Most likely, some content creators will test this hotfix soon and provide us with what changes await us. Until then, you can read our Cyberpunk 2077 review.