The Apocalypse on Nintendo Switch continues with Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
The war between Heaven and Hell is already menacing Earth. Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the Second Horseman of the Apocalypse, is embarking on a quest to save the Earth and to redeem his brother's name. Experience the story of the Horseman in the Mask on September 26th on Nintendo Switch™!
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition will release on September 26th
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition is already available for PC and consoles, and will be out on Nintendo Switch™ for an SRP of $29.99 | £26.99 | €29.99, both digitally and in retail stores.
Darksiders II Features:
- Play Death: Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven and Hell.
- Epic Universe: Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
- Player Choice & Customization: Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and Skill Trees allowing players to create their own Death.
- Replay-ability: Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full levelling system, Skill Trees and endless equipment combinations.
- Traversal: Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition:
- Darksiders 2 with all DLC included and integrated into the game which offers a total playtime of more than 30 hours.
- Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution.
- Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows.
- Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics.