One of the hit games of Blizzard, Diablo 3 Season 21 starts today. The 21st season will start after the Diablo 3 patch. In this season, the theme will be elemental damage. So, during the season, players’ characters will cast an elemental power to the environment for a limited time. These elemental skills will be:
- Rain meteors
- Breathe lightning
- A wall of flame
- Twisters of pure energy
- Rolling snowballs
Like every season after 17, there will be a re-introducing to the previous seasonal rewards. This means with Diablo 3 Season 21, Season 9’s awards are coming back.
Diablo 3 Season 21 Journey Rewards
If you have been playing the game for the past few seasons, you know when you complete the journeys, you get a new additional tab. So here are the journeys that you have to finish to achieve that tab.
- Guardian of Sanctuary: Finish a level 70 Nephalem Rift on Torment XIII difficulty within 5 minutes.
- Gem of My Life: Level three Legendary Gems to level 55.
- All I Do is Win: Complete 2 Conquests this Season.
- Lose Yourself: Kill the Skeleton King at level 70 in under 30 seconds on Torment XIII difficulty.
- Money Ain’t a Thang: Slay Greed on Torment XIII difficulty. Treasure Goblins outside of Nephalem Rifts will sometimes open portals to Greed’s domain, The Vault.
- Take U There: Reach Greater Rift Level 60 Solo. Greater Rift keystones can be obtained from any Nephalem Rift guardian.
- Power Amplification: Use Kanai’s Cube to augment an Ancient Legendary item with a level 50+ gem.
- Cubic Reconfiguration: Use Kanai’s Cube to reforge a Legendary item.
Diablo 3 Season 21 Patch Notes
There will also be major updates at the game, skills, items, and characters. You can also see those changes below.
- New Demon Hunter Set: Gears of Dreadlands
- 2-Piece Bonus
- Gain 4 seconds of Momentum when attacking with a Primary skill, at a maximum of 20 seconds. Your Primary skills deal 10% increased damage per second of Momentum.?
- 4-Piece Bonus
- Casting Strafe against enemies will automatically shoot your last used primary skill, and also give 60% damage reduction while strafing and for 5 seconds after. While Strafing, you gain 8% increased movement speed for each second of Momentum.
- 6-Piece Bonus
- Your primary skills deal 10000% more damage
- 2-Piece Bonus
- Leonine Bow of Hashir
- Bolas have a 30% 100% chance on explosion to pull in all enemies within 24 yards, and also deal 100-150% increased damage.
- Emimei’s Duffel
- Bolas now explode instantly and deal with 150-175% increased damage.
- The Ninth Cirri Satchel
- Hungering Arrow has 20-25% is guaranteed to pierce and also deals 450-600% increased damage.
- Odyssey’s End
- Enemies snared by your Entangling Shots take 20-25% 100-150% increased damage from all sources.
- Hunter’s Wrath
- Your primary skills attack 30% faster and deal 45-60% 150-200% increased damage.
- Holy Point Shot
- Impale throws 2 additional knives and deals 75-100% increased damage.
- 2-Piece Bonus: Your Simulacrums no longer take damage, gains all runes, and its cooldown is refreshed when you die.
- 4-Piece Bonus: While you have a Simulacrum, the damage is reduced by 50%. The damage you take is split with your Simulacrums as well.
- 6-Piece Bonus: Your Bone Spear deals 10,000% increased damage. Simulacrums gain triple this bonus.
- Grasps of Essence: When an exploded corpse damages at least one enemy, Your Corpse Explosion deals 75-100% 150-200% increased damage for 6 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.
- Haunted Visions: Simulacrum now drains 5% 1% of your maximum life every second and lasts twice as long forever. They can now duplicate Grim Scythe instead of Skeletal Mage.
- Razeth’s Volition: Skeletal Mage gains the effect of the Gift of Death and Singularity runes. You gain 35-50% damage reduction if your Essence is not full.
- Jesseth Arms: 2-Piece Set Bonus: While your skeletons are commanded to attack a target, you deal 400% increased damage.
- Grace of Inarius: 4-Piece Set Bonus: Bone Armor grants an additional 2% 3% damage reduction per enemy hit.
- Pestilence Master’s Shroud: 6-Piece Set Bonus: Each corpse you consume grants you an Empowered Bone Spear charge that increases the damage of your next Bone Spear by 3300%. In addition, Corpse Lance and Corpse Explosion damage is increased by 1650% 3300%.
- Shield of Fury: This effect may stack up to 20 10 times.
- Stone of Jordan: Added power: Each of your elemental’s damage bonus is equal to your highest static elemental bonus to skill.
- Reaper’s Wraps: Added a 2-second internal cooldown to the Health globe effect.
- Mantle of Channeling: Now works with the Necromancer’s Siphon Blood.
- Convention of Elements: Added “non-static” to the wording of the legendary power’s description. The functionality is unchanged
- Necromancer: Simulacrum: These will now warp to the Necromancer if they begin to move too far away from the player. This only works if the Necromancer is wearing the Masquerade of the Burning Carnival set or Haunted Visions. Simulacrums cannot use Grim Scythe (with Haunted Visions) or Skeletal Mage unless the Necromancer had either of those abilities while the Simulacrums created.
- Final Service: No longer consumes pets. Final Service now activates before Simulacrum’s Self Sacrifice.
- Bone Prison: Simulacrums now benefit from this passive skill.
- Serration: Simulacrums now benefit from this passive skill.
- Corpse Explosion: Damage increased from 350% to 1050%.
- Witch Doctor: Spirit Barrage: The Spectres from the Phantasm rune no longer benefit from pet bonuses.