The latest Call of Duty Warzone patch notes is out. The patch focuses on AS VAL and SP-R 208. Just like 10 days before, Activision published Warzone Season 6. Season 6 includes limited-time Armored Royale mode, new operators Nikolai and Farah, subway metro stations to travel around the map faster. September 29 update also came with some bug fixes and known issues.
Other additions that came with Season 6 were really overpowered SP-R 208 and AS VAL. And the new patch focuses on these overpowered SP-R 208 and AS VAL. You can check the whole patch notes below.
Call of Duty Warzone Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where players could survive in the gas while staying on the subway fast travel system
- SKS: Small reduction to ADS speed for variable zoom scopes
SP-R 208 patch
- Increase to flinch
- Minor reduction to ADS speed
- Moved weapon closer to the player while ADSing
- Small reduction to ADS speed
- Reduction to bullet velocity for .300 Norma mag and .338 Lapua mag ammo types
- Reduction to ADS speed for .300 Norma mag and .338 Lapua mag ammo types
AS VAL patch
- Fixed a bug where the SSP 10-R mags could allow bullet penetration through multiple walls
And below, you can also read some of the fixes in 29 September patch.
Call of Duty Warzone 29 September Fixes
- Fix for a rare issue where the Train’s supply boxes could vanish during longer rounds
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to damage enemies with gunfire
- If a player has their minimap set to not rotate, they will see inaccurate pings on the heartbeat sensor. This has been fixed
- Fix for an issue where, on occasion, the train would appear as a white placeholder icon on the map
- Fix for an issue where a fence with a white tarp over it near the Hospital was allowing players to see through it on one side
- Implemented fixes to help properly track Warzone wins
- Fixed a collision issue in the south corner of the Stadium