Developer straka.studio and publisher Superhot Presents announced the dungeon crawling action roguelike game Loot River for Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC. However, the release date for the game has not been announced yet. Also, Loot River is a dark fantasy-themed production that takes place in procedurally generated labyrinths and will present real-time battles. Besides, the progress of the game is based on the mechanics of moving the blocks. Furthermore, by moving blocks, you will gain an advantage over enemies, solve puzzles, and travel.
Finally, you can watch the Loot River announcement trailer on the player below.
Loot River Announced for Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Transform the world
Set in a series of procedurally generated labyrinths, Loot River is a dungeon-crawling action roguelike that combines tense, real-time combat and dark fantasy settings with spatial block-shifting.
Defeat Bestial Abominations
Armed with the power of the Relic, players can shift the ground beneath them, sliding floating ruins together in a series of tile puzzles. As players venture through these endless catacombs, they’ll encounter beasts, lost travelers, and bosses. These cosmic grottos offer a wealth of new weapons and gear to discover, as well as unholy knowledge to unearth for permanent upgrades.
- Slide ruins of an old dungeon to defeat your foes.
- Forge your path through ancient abandoned fortress.
- Meet horrifying beast from alternate realities, as well as other wandering nomads.
- Wake up in a parallel universe after each death – navigate through thousands of unique, yet familiar dungeons.
- Defeat enemies your way – unlock many different abilities, items and weapons, each with unique look, animations, powers, and style.
- Gain knowledge and experience, level up, and defeat powerful bosses.
- Immerse yourself in a beautiful, hand drawn, pixel art with fluid animations, real time 3D shadows, and astonishing water simulation.
Finally, you can watch the Loot River announcement trailer on the player below. You can also visit the Steam page here.