The battle for Bersia continues as publisher Gameforge and South Korean developer Blueside’s MMO-RTS hybrid title Kingdom Under Fire 2 gets set to receive its third content update: Grave of Time.
Starting today, warriors across the realm can take part in new missions, a new raid, and pick up fantastic new equipment, mounts, items, as well as experience the many other improvements built on community feedback!
The Kingdom Under Fire 2 Grave of Time update includes the following:
- New Raid — Grave of Time: After conquering Scourged Mountain, level 30 players can team up with up to seven additional allies and bring along their three favorite troops to take on the challenging tasks set out by the Ruins Keeper.
- New Mission — Dimensional Test: Quests of higher difficulty are in store for players who accept them from Yuri in Accolade! Three units dive into 50 levels of fierce enemies that must be demolished — but be warned — once destroyed, units cannot be resurrected! But the challenge is worth it — for every five levels, players will receive a special reward once a day after the challenge is complete. Do you have the mettle to survive all 50 levels?
- New Items — Mounts and Equipment: Get ready to ride in style with new mounts such as the Snow Wolf, Mountain Wolf, Alpha Wolf, and Wounded Bear! Heroes can also ramp up their defenses with the new “Dimension Crack” Heroic armor items found in the Crack Crystal Exchange Centre and Grave of Time raid, and two new Epic equipment sets: Set of the Enraged Pergos and Set of the Idle Pergos, available exclusively in the Grave of Time raid.
- More Rewards: Get ready to join the millionaires’ club — further changes include increased gold rewards from Treasure Goblins, daily missions, and various quests, as well as an increase to the daily limit for Crack Shards and Crack Crystals, doubling the original amount!
- Improved Balancing: After listening to player feedback, various units and hero abilities have received an upgrade. Additionally, Frost and Thunderbolt Bowmen units have increased values and range, and Tank units have improved abilities and are now divided into different compatibility types. Several of the Berserker’s, Elementalist’s, and Ranger’s hero abilities have been given a boost, making them deadlier than ever before.
In service to Bersia’s best, Kingdom Under Fire 2 will continue to receive improvements and updates throughout 2020.
Taking place 50 years after the highly-rated 2004 Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders, embark on the journey of a lifetime as you master tactics, win victories, and strategize the fall of kingdoms. Choose from five hero classes — including the versatile Gunslinger, the powerful Spellsword, the brutal Berserker, the agile Ranger, and the forceful Elementalist — that you can build up to become an unstoppable combatant or have command over armies as war strategists. Compete for control over the tumultuous land of Bersia by recruiting units to build unstoppable armies to devastate anyone who opposes your rule. Do whatever it takes to dominate the battlefield and lead your forces to a certain victory.
Kingdom Under Fire 2 is available for purchase in three editions, priced at $29.99 USD (€29.99), $49.99 USD (€49.99), and $99.99 USD (€99.99) from the official Gameforge site and Steam.