Ahead of the upcoming ‘Fourth of July’ holiday in the United States of America, Netmarble Corp. issued an all-new update for its mobile massive multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), Lineage 2: Revolution, which brings a myriad of content, improvements, and new themed items to discover over the holiday.
Group together and capture the flag in Lineage 2: Revolution
Starting today, players now have access to the new Player-vs-Player (PvP) battlefield mode, Capture the Flag. Set in the Honorable Battlefield arena, participating Heroes will need to run towards the center of the map to ‘Capture the Flag’, and defeat opposing players eager to claim the flag for themselves. Points are awarded to those in possession of the flag; with more points awarded over time the longer flagbearers retain control. Heroes can win the match by earning the most amount of points for rewards, including new currency to trade into ‘Pan’s Capture the Flag Coin Exchange Shop’ for useful items.
Netmarble is also adding other content and improvements to Lineage 2: Revolution, including a new Cowboy-style costume, a ‘Rodeo’ mount, and an Eagle Agathion, themed after the upcoming Independence Day holiday. These additions include:
- Server Merges – Netmarble is merging Lineage 2: Revolution servers within its respective regions (excluding Oceania) to ensure a smoother co-op experience and dynamic competition between players
- New Field Boss – The strongest and most powerful Field Boss Komavor is now free for players to conquer. Players that overcome Komavor’s high health and poisonous attacks will receive many rewards upon his defeat.
- New Elixirs – Four new elixirs that increase the Evasion, Accuracy, Critical, and Critical Resistance, are now available for players to create. Players can earn the required ingredients with the Extraction Pit.
- Accessory System Changes – Players can now equip up to ten unique accessories in order to further empower themselves against foes.
- In-Game Events – Starting today, players can enjoy several in-game events during the Fourth of July holiday, including:
- Aymel’s Auxiliary Accessory School Event – Complete this series of quests to unlock the next grade, with rewards getting better as quest difficulty increases.
- Balloon Event Acquire balloons upon logging in and pop them to earn items.
- Clan Leaver Penalty Reset Event – Players can now leave and join a Clan up to 3 times for 10 minutes without penalty.
- Magnadin Festival Event – In Magnadin, players can complete missions such as playing Capture the Flag games, the Balloon Event, and more to win rewards.
- Monster Core Drop Rate Event – Core drop rates are doubled during the event period.
Lineage 2: Revolution is a groundbreaking MMORPG bringing top-quality visuals, a massive open-world, and large-scale PvP to mobile devices. Powered by the Unreal Engine, the game features stunning visuals, large-scale open-world combat where up to 200 players can battle in real-time on a single screen – all in a gorgeous, fully featured, persistent world MMORPG that can be enjoyed alongside millions around the world, all within the palm of your hands.