Sometimes you can’t get enough performance from your PlayStation 4. Playing the game becomes the punishment for you. You are not unsolved. In this case, you must rebuild the database of PlayStation 4. Below, you can find what you need to do. But first, let’s see when you need to rebuild PlayStation 4 database.
Why you should rebuild your PlayStation 4 database?
- Slow game loading times
- PS4 not reading a disc
- Other PS4 disc drive issues
- Stuttering during gameplay and cutscenes
- Slow navigation down through menus
- Issues with accessing DLC’s
How you can rebuild your PlayStation 4 database?
- Turn off the console
- Turn it back on by holding the power button
- You’ll hear two beeps on the console
- It will open in the safe mode menu
- Now, you can select rebuild database