Created and published by Nigoro and Playism, La-Mulana 2 is a platform adventure game. The company behind the game announced that La-Mulana 2 will be out on June 27 for PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch in Japan region. The western region release date is still unknown. In addition, first copies of physical edition of the game will include ”La-Mulana Journey” soundtrack disk and ”Adventurer’s Notebook” memo booklet.
In La-Mulana 2, players control Lumisa Kosugi, the daughter of the first game’s hero, as she examines the historic ruins of La-Mulana, which is said to be the base of human civilization. As players explore deeper parts of ruins, they will face different kind of monsters and traps to overcome.
La-Mulana 2 Release date and game features
- Become an adventurer and explore sprawling ancient ruins.
- Gather hints to solve the various mysteries of the ruins.
- Dive into the action as you fight off tough enemies seeking to impede your progress.
- A detailed and beautifully dot-rendered world.
- Seven main weapons and over ten sub-weapons.
- Over 60 items of various types to help you explore the ruins.
- Over 20 apps to install on your trusty adventurer’s tablet, the “Mobile Super X3.”
- Includes reference book with over 200 monsters and other characters in the game.