Riot Games has activated the 10.22 patch of League of Legends. While Karthus, Lulu, Samira, and Zed, whose face we see a little too often in the new patch, weakened, while Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Brand, Galio, Jinx, LeBlanc, Nasus, Sejuani, and Xayah, who needed attention, got stronger. Also, Runeterra’s favorite idol, Seraphine, takes the stage with this patch.
In addition, K/DA ALL OUT Seraphine, K/DA ALL OUT Ahri, K/DA ALL OUT Kai’Sa, K/DA ALL OUT Evelynn, K/DA ALL OUT Akali, and K/DA ALL OUT Kai’Sa Prestige Series 29 October It comes out in 2020. In addition, color packs for the K/DA ALL OUT Ahri, K/DA ALL OUT Evelynn, and K/DA ALL OUT Akali skins will release in the days following the release of the patch.
League of Legends Patch Notes 10.22 Released
With the last minor patch before moving on to the major pre-season period changes, Clash teams can now send 20 invites at a time. Once your team is full, all invitations sent are canceled. Also, the Shadow Islands Cup program took its place on the client. Meanwhile, the tournament will take place after the current season ends next month. In other words, the ZP you earn will not be valid for the 2020 season-end awards. It will be announced at a later date when the ZP you will earn in the tournament will begin to qualify for the 2021 end-of-season rewards.
Champions Buffed With The 10.22 Patch
- Amumu: CROWD CONTROL Roots and disarms enemies for 2 seconds ⇒ Stuns enemies for 2 seconds
- Annie: E now provides shield instead of damage reduction; the shield can use on target teammates; shield animation updated; cost and range increased; When Tibbers is summoned, the shield is always applied to him.
- Ashe: W’s arrow count now scales with the skill level.
- Brand: Passive burst damage increased. E’s flame effect now always spreads to nearby enemies; the flame spread range increased; indicator now shows flame spread range. R’s fireball can now bounce off Brand; tab priority updated.
- Galio: E now has a minimum throw distance.
- Jinx: E now deals with all damage instantly.
- LeBlanc: E cost decreased, base damage increased, delayed damage increased.
- Nasus: R’s additional resistances increased; Additional resistance per second removed.
- Sejuani: R’s base and max damage increased.
- Xayah: Base attack speed growth increased.
Champions Nerfed With The 10.22 patch
- Karthus: Q base damage decreased.
- Lulu: Q’s base damage decreased at advanced skill levels.
- Samira: Base attack damage and armor decreased.
- Zed: E base damage decreased at advanced ranks.