Everyone knows what League of Legends is. For some of us, it’s a big reason to get mad and punch the monitor, and for some of us, it’s a big joy to spend time. But we have to accept that, LoL is a worldwide favourite game. And League of Legends new patch 10.13 will go live on Wednesday, June 24, 2020. The update will begin at 03:00 AM PT for NA servers, 05:00 UK for EUW servers, and 03:00 CET for EUNE servers, and will last for approximately three hours.
Riot Games announced the new patch by saying: “Hi! It’s heating up outside, so we’ve got a pretty chill patch for you. This patch is mostly about reacting to balance outliers, so here we are after making the rounds: hopping up a particularly hoppy yordle, simmering down Syndra’s spheres, tapping up a blue-headed mage, and leashing a particularly literate cat.
We also revisited a couple of runes, specifically Conqueror and Guardian, which have been overperforming when compared to the other Keystones. We’re steering them back on course to provide a less supposedly obvious path to success and more playstyle diversity. Then we’ve brought some love to Kog’Maw and Nunu in areas that are a little less conventional to incentivize players to experiment with off-meta builds. Stay cool out there, and bring on a summer of spittle and snowballs!”
League of Legends New Patch 10.13
In the new patch, some champions got nerfed and some of them got buffed. Let’s look at the new patch notes.
- Yuumi: E (Zoomies) mana cost 100/115/130/145/160 to 40/45/50/55/60, +15% of Yuumi’s max mana
- Syndra: Q (Dark Sphere) mana cost 40/50/60/70/80 to 60/65/70/75/80
- Ornn: Passive (Living Forge) Health and mana items built in the field retain its previous health and mana percentage (returning to base still brings health and mana items back to full)
- Cassiopeia: Base magic resist 34 to 32
- Aphelios: Attack damage growth 2,2 to 2, Q (Crescendum) attacks on epic monsters no longer refresh chakram duration, R (Moonlight Vigil) crit bonus %50 to %20
- Kalista: Attack damage growth 4 to 3,5
- Nocturne Jungle: Passive (Umbra Blades) attacks on monsters also give double cooldown reduction (like attacks on champions)
- Yorick: R (Eulogy of the Isles) Leash Range 900 to 700 (She will follow you if you leave this range)
- Ryze: Base magic resist 34 to 36, Base attack damage 56 to 58
- Gnar: E (Hop) attack speed 20-60 to 40-60, attack speed duration 3 to 4
- Vi: Q (Vault Breaker) cooldown 12/11/10/9/8 to 12/10.5/9/7.5/6 seconds
- Lucian: Q (Piercing light) range 900 to 1000
- Rakan: W (Grand Entrance) damage 70/120/170/220/270 to 70/125/180/235/290
- Kogmaw: Q (Caustic spittle) ability power ratio 0.5 to 0.7i R (Living artillery) ability power ratio 0.25 to 0.35
- Nunu: Q (Consume) damage ratio 0.5 to 0.65, healing ratio 0.7 to 0.9, R (Absolute zero) shield ratio 0.3/0.4/0.5 bonus health, 1.5 ability power
- Conqueror: Max Stacks 10 to 12, Adaptive force per stack 2-5 to 1.7-4.2
- Guardian: Shield base 80-200 to 70-150
- Death’s Dance: Base post-mitigation damage storing decreased %20 for ranged champs to %10 for ranged champs