The long-awaited Season 11 of League of Legends will be available soon. Riot Games released their new patch, Patch 10.22 just yesterday. And today they announced the preseason patch. League of Legends Patch 10.23 already landed on PBE. So let’s take a look at the new patch notes.
First of all, we want to say that there will be six new champions skins in the new patch. Victorius Lucian, Battlecast Nasus (1350 RP), Battlecast Zac (1350 RP), Resistance Jayce, Resistance Singed and Resistance Yorick will be the new skins in Patch 10.23. There will be new item icons in the shop, also.
With tomorrow PBE we will have 100% of the new item icons in the shop. We're in the home stretch now, I'm starting to get pretty hyped.
Polish work is still ongoing, so keep the feedback coming. Ty all, its gonna be a fun preseason. pic.twitter.com/SioSLakS9h
— Mark Yetter (@MarkYetter) October 28, 2020
League Legends Patch 10.23: All Changes So Far
- Q mana cost 80/90/100/110/120 ⇒ 60/70/80/90/100.
- R initial cost 75 (+40/50/60 per second) ⇒ 60 (+40/50/60 per second).
- Passive headshots gain 25% less bonus damage from crit chance.
- E mana cost 50 ⇒ 50/45/40/35/30.
- Base mana 280 ⇒ 330.
- Base mana regen 7 ⇒ 8.
- Spider Q now applies on-hit effects.
- Base mana 317 ⇒ 400.
- Base mana regen 6 ⇒ 7.
- Passive crit damage reduction: 25% (150% damage crits on live) ⇒ 14% (150% damage crits on PBE).
- Bonus attack damage from crit chance 4% attack damage per 10% crit ⇒ 3% attack damage per 10% critical strike chance.
- Passive now applies ‘on hit’ effects to all units struck.
- E now applies ‘on hit’ effects.
- R split damage into (base + ability power ratio) magic, and (attack damage + ASPD ratio) physical. Now applies ‘on hit’ effects at 33% efficiency to all units struck. Each unit is hit for a total on 3x Katarina’s on hits over the full 2.5s channel duration.
- Passive attack speed per Zeal stack: 6% (30% at five stacks) ⇒ 6% + 2%/100 ability power (30% + 10%/100 ability power at five stacks).
- All Mythic Items have Ornn upgrades. Only Mythic Items can be upgraded. Each upgrade is worth roughly 1,000 gold in stats.
- Attack speed ratio 0.2 ⇒ 0.32.
- Attack speed per level: 4% ⇒2.5%
- Crit damage reduction: 35% (130% damage crits on live) ⇒ 14% (150% damage crits on PBE).
- Crit chance per 20 souls: 15% ⇒ 10%
- Excess crit to lifesteal conversion: 35% ⇒ 50%
- E move speed 20% ⇒ 20% (+3%/100 ability power).
- R damage ability power ratio 0.5 ⇒ 0.8.
- Base mana 280 ⇒ 350.
- Passive crit chance per point of fury 0.35-0.5 ⇒ 0.3-0.6.
- Mana per level 19 ⇒ 29.
- Passive attack speed now has a 4%/100 ability power ratio per stack.
- Q movement speed now has a 3%/100 ability power ratio (doubled towards champs).
- E cooldown 15 ⇒ 15-11.
- Damage cap vs minions, monsters: 150/250/350/450/550 ⇒ 150/300/450/600/700.
- Passive bonus critical strike chance 100% ⇒ 150%
- Critical strike damage reduction 10% ⇒ 15%
- Passive bonus critical strike chance 100% ⇒ 150%, critical strike damage reduction 10% ⇒ 15%
- Mana per level 19 ⇒ 29.
- W currently does not work with new item actives. Will be updated to work shortly before preseason patch 10.21 ships.
We also would like to inform you that, the following champions had their mana per level increased by 20. The heroes are:
- Xin Zhao
Duskblade of Draktharr
- Damage 50-150 (+0.3 base attack damage) ⇒ 75 (+0.3 base attack damage).
- 30% armor shred removed, replaced with 15% damage amp.
- Damage 100-200 (+0.45 base attack damage) ⇒ 100 (+0.3 base attack damage).
- Damage 10% ⇒ 8% target’s max health.
- Shield 150 (+0.8 base attack damage) ⇒ 150 (+0.4 base attack damage).
- Range shield 100 (+0.4 base attack damage) ⇒ 100 (+0.3 base attack damage).
Lord Dominik’s Regards
- Cost 3200g ⇒ 2900g.
- Armor penetration 30% ⇒ 25%.
- Giantslayer passive 20% ⇒ 15% maximum increased damage.
- Percentage magic resist converted to percentage magic resist pen for owner only.
- Percentage armour resist and magic resist will be converted into percentage damage amp.
- Cooldown reduction stats changed to “+8 Ability Haste.”
- NEW EFFECT: Heal for a percentage of the damage dealt. Healing: 1% + 2% per Bounty Hunter stack. Bounty Hunter stacks are earned the first time you get a takedown on each enemy champ. Healing reduced to 1/3rd against non-champs.
- NEW EFFECT: Gain 15 Item Haste plus an additional 10 Item Haste per Bounty Hunter stack (includes Trinkets). Bounty Hunter stacks are earned the first time you get a takedown on each enemy champion.
- Adaptive force 1.7-4.2 ⇒ 2-5.
- Heal 15% ⇒ 10%.
- Ranged heal 8% ⇒ 6%.
Presence of Mind
- NEW EFFECT: Damaging enemy champ increases your mana regeneration by 1.5-11 (80% for ranged) mana per second for 4 seconds. All energy users gain 1.5 energy per second, instead. Takedowns restore 15% of your maximum mana or energy.
- Added to Precision rune tree in patch 10.23.
- EFFECT: Gain 2% Bonus Armor and Bonus Magic Penetration for every Legend stack (max 10 stacks). Earn progress toward Legend stacks for every champion takedown, epic monster takedown, large monster kill, and minion kill.
- Oct. 19 update: This rune has now been removed.
- Max stacks 20 ⇒ 15.
- NEW EFFECT: Gain bonuses upon reaching the following levels:
- Lv5: +5 Ability Haste.
- Lv8: +5 Ability Haste.
- Lv11: On Champion takedown, reduce the remaining cooldown of basic abilities by 20%.
- +15 Summoner Spell Haste.
- +10 Item Haste.
So these are the planned changes with the League of Legends Patch 10.23. Of course, there might be changes as there is still some time for the official release of the patch. As the new patch has been on the PBE testing realm for some time, it will be in live servers on 11 November.