The Mass Effect Legendary Edition, dubbed the remaster version of the Mass Effect trilogy, reported to available in May. Also, as you know, the Mass Effect series has recently appeared with Andromeda, and this game brought great disappointment. So, Bioware decided to change the planned new productions after the game. Also, the game failed in the presentation of the story besides the character faces and graphics bugs. As a matter of fact, a Mass Effect announcement was made as a continuation of the original trilogy at The Game Awards 2020 event held in recent months.
Finally, Mass Effect Legendary Edition will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and Origin on May 14, publisher Electronic Arts and developer BioWare announced.
Mass Effect Legendary Edition Details
So, here is an overview of the collection, via its official website:
Experience an amazingly rich and detailed universe where your decisions have profound consequences on the action and the outcome.
Relive the Cinematic Saga
Heart-pounding action meets gripping interactive storytelling where you decide how your unique story unfolds.
- Three Games – One Launcher – Play through the single-player base content and over 40 DLC from all three games. Also, including promo weapons, armors, and packs.
- Remastered for a New Generation – Experience the trilogy in 4K Ultra HD with enhanced performance, visuals, and graphics, all available in HDR.
- Visual Improvements on All Three Games – Updates include enhanced models, shaders, FX, lighting, and depth of field.
Experience the Legend of Shepard
Create and customize your own character, from appearance and skills to a personalized arsenal then lead your elite recon squad across a galaxy in turmoil.
- New Shepard Customizations – With improved hair, makeup, eye color, and skin tones you can create your Shepard in a unified character creator with all options available across the full trilogy. Besides, choose to play as the iconic Femshep from Mass Effect 3 now available in all titles.
- Gameplay Enhancements for the First Mass Effect Game – Enjoy improved aiming and weapons balance, sound effects, better Mako controls, input/controls, squad behavior, cover behavior, and gameplay cameras.
Reflect on Your Choices
Your choices seamlessly travel from one game to the next. Also, each decision you make will control the outcome of every mission, every relationship, every battle—and even the fate of the galaxy itself.
- Visual Enhancements for the First Mass Effect Game – The game’s been given a full world-building pass. Also, including environmental art, VFX, and level relighting.
- Performance Mode Options – Supports ultra-high refresh rates on PC. Besides, offers a choice between “Favorite Quality” for increased resolution or “Favor Framerate” to boost your FPS on consoles.
- PC Updates – Enjoy a modernized PC experience across all three games with a native controller. Besides, 21:9 widescreen support, user interface navigation improvements, and DirectX 11 compatibility.
Mass Effect Legendary Edition includes single-player base content for all three titles (Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3). Also, your favorite story downloadable content, promo weapons, armors, and packs.
- Processor (AMD): FX-8350
- Processor (Intel): Core i5 3570
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics Card (AMD): Radeon 7970 / R9280X
- Graphics Card (NVIDIA): GTX 760
- Processor (AMD): Ryzen 7 3700X
- Processor (Intel): Core i7-7700
- Memory: 16 GB
- Graphics card (AMD): Radeon Vega 56
- Graphics Card (NVIDIA): GTX 1070