Nintendo Switch’s new games announced
In addition to console-specific games, Nintendo Switch has a rather large library on the port side. The number of these games continues to increase day by day. Nintendo has introduced this library with a new presentation. The company's description and details are as follows;
New games to be released this year for Nintendo Switch announced
In the latest Nintendo Direct Mini video presentation, Nintendo highlighted the different game types for the Nintendo Switch in 2020 – some are out today! Among the games in the video;
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
- Bravely Default II
- Borderlands (coming to a Nintendo console for the first time)
- XCOM 2
- Burnout Paradise Remastered
- Panzer Dragoon: Remake
- Good Job!
- 51 Worldwide Games
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Nintendo Direct Mini is a free update for the currently available Nintendo Switch games Ring Fit Adventure, more details about the upcoming paid DLC for Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield, and Super Smash Bros. It also provided information on the next fighter for the Ultimate Fighters Pass Vol 2.
Nintendo Switch GamePlay Video
Now it is released!
- Good Job !: Perform funny and challenging missions around an expanding office building to do the job alone or in a two-player mode in this crazy game action-puzzle game from Nintendo.
- MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order Expansion Pass – Pack 3: MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order Expansion Pass – Pack 3: Fantastic Four: Shadow of Doom released for Nintendo Switch. The new package adds Fantastic Four and Doctor Doom as playable characters while fighting in a new story. The Expansion Pack, including Pack 1 and Pack 2, can be purchased from Nintendo eShop.
- Ring Fit Adventure Update: A free update is coming to Ring Fit Adventure today. The update adds a new Rhythm Game mode, the option to switch to a female voice and change the language of the in-game voice, and more. In Rhythm Game mode, skip to the rhythm of a dozen music tracks in Ring Fit Adventure and several songs from popular Nintendo games like Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2 and Legend of the Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The update begins today.
- Shinsekai: Into the Depths: In this deep-sea exploration game, players collect resources to upgrade their gear, collect their items and dive deeper into the cliff. While exploring increasingly mysterious environments, players must monitor oxygen and pressure levels to survive.
- Panzer Dragoon: Remake: Dragon Ride classic, players use the Blue Dragon with incredible landscapes, giant creatures, and deadly warships, using 360-degree controls and locked targeting.
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy: Enter Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy to learn the ways of power! Players can customize the Jedi look, and Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy can fight up to 16 players online when it launches on Nintendo Switch today.
Releases in 2020:
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition: The original Xenoblade Chronicles game, which made the debut of Shulk's favorite character Shulk, comes to Nintendo Switch with a new epilogue story, Xenoblade Chronicles: Future Connected.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons: Animal Crossing: New Horizons is out for Nintendo Switch, and the first season event is on the way between April 1 and April 12, residents of the island can join Bunny Day to find eggs hidden by rabbit visitor Zipper and make special items with them.
- Pokémon Sword Expansion Pass and Pokémon Shield Expansion Pass: With the new Expansion Packs, the expanding island at sea, the Isle of Armor, the region is known as Crown Tundra, will be available in the Galar region. In the Isle of Armor, instructors can gather in a new dojo to improve the skills of Pokémon Battles. By training in this dojo, players will receive the Legendary Pokémon Kubfu from Mustard. Through training with Kubfu, Instructors will have a challenge to the Towers of Two Fists. After one of the two towers is conquered, it will turn into Kubfu Urshifu. In addition to new clothing items and hairstyles, Expansion packs will feature new league card backgrounds, effects, and frames.
- Bravely Default II: In this version of the original Bravely Default, the four new Light Heroes begin a big and glorious mission-driven by essential crystals. Like the first game, Bravely Default II has a combat system that highlights the strategy. The free demo is out today.
- A Wealth of 2K Games: Publisher 2K's many games are coming to Nintendo Switch on May 29, including XCOM 2, 4 DLC packs, and sci-fi classic XCOM 2 Collection, including Selected Battle expansion. 2K also brings BioShock series BioShock Remastered, BioShock 2 Remastered and BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition, and BioShock: The Collection to Nintendo Switch.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Super Smash Bros. The first fighter of Ultimate Fighters Pass Vol 2 will be from ARMS, the Nintendo Switch game. The fighter will be released in June.
- 51 Worldwide Games: Four-in-a-row, Mancala, Slot Cars, Sliding Puzzle and Texas Hold'em are some of the games within 51 Worldwide Games. 51 Worldwide Games is released on June 5. Anyone who wants to buy the game in advance can buy it from Nintendo eShop starting today and earn Gold Points, which corresponds to 5% of the amount paid.
- Burnout Paradise Remastered: 10 years later, the classic high-octane racer is back with this remastered version. Burnout Paradise Remastered comes in 2020 for the Nintendo Switch.
- Fuser: Take on the role of DJ in this upcoming rhythm game of Harmonix, the creators of Rock Band. Fuser goes to the Nintendo Switch in the fall.
- King’s Bounty II: Since 1990, the King's Bounty series has been affecting the evolution of western RPGs. In this new sequel, the series is back with a new look and a new approach. In King's Bounty II, the graphics are more realistic, in-game choices are more important than ever, and a new character development system informs the ethics and affinities of new characters.
- Ninjala: In this free game, up to 8 players must fight to earn points and claim victory. As ninjas, players can run on the scenes, hide, and use a skill arsenal like heavy-hit hammers, fast and flashy katanas, and yo-yo. It comes out on May 27 with the ninja.
- Catherine: Full Body: A unique puzzle-adventure game comes from Catherine: Full Body Nintendo Switch, a version of the original game. Catherine: When Full Body comes out for Nintendo Switch on July 7, climb a tower of puzzle blocks and dive into an intense and intoxicating story.
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer: Connect to a capsule racer and compete for first place in Star Wars Episode I: Racer, which will be released for the Nintendo Switch soon.
Even more, games will come to Nintendo Switch in the coming months. For example; Saints Row IV: Re-Elected (March 27), Trials of Mana (April 24), The Elder Scrolls: Blades (spring 2020), Minecraft Dungeons (spring 2020), Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus (May), MR. DRILLER DrillLand (June 25), The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III (June 30) and Vigor (autumn). With so many games coming out on Nintendo Switch, using the Wish List function of Nintendo eShop can be a good way to keep track of them.