Developed and published by tinyBuild Games, first person shooter game Pandemic: Express: Zombie Escape’s official release date is revealed. In this game, players will try to escape from hordes of zombies on a train and open-world area, takes place in a post-Soviet ghost town.
The game spawns with other people in a train station and one of players becomes zombie and starts to infect the others as they try to escape. You can either escape by catching the train or become zombie and infect the others.
Pandemic Express: Zombie Escape release date and notes
- First standalone ‘Zombie Mod’ on a massive scale
- Unique co-op experience with ad-hoc teams, vehicles, a large open world, and a train
- Distinctive art style & game atmosphere
Playing as a Human
- Loot: Find gear in abandoned houses
- Cooperate: Work with teammates to survive
- Fight: Kill zombies with anything you have
Playing as a Zombie
- Resurrect: Respawn instantly and close to fellow zombies
- Hunt: Find the humans hiding around the map
- Annihilate: Infect everyone!
The game will be out on May 2 for Windows PC.