Pathfinder: Kingmaker Varnhold’s Lot DLC Now Available
Owlcat Games and Deep Silver today release the second DLC “Varnhold’s Lot” for their critically acclaimed cRPG Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Pathfinder: Kingmaker Varnhold's Lot DLC release date
Fearless conquerors of The Stolen Lands can now enjoy a complete self-contained side story that will test their resolve, stretch their leadership abilities and reveal truths, all from a previous companions point of view!
Pathfinder: Kingmaker Game Trailer Video
“We wanted something fresh and stimulating, this DLC in addition to offering a lot of content, hopefully will intrigue fans with the narrative being told from another hero’s point of view” said Oleg Shpilchevsky, Head Of Owlcat Games.
Pathfinder: Kingmaker Varnhold's Lot DLC Features
- Play a complete and challenging self-contained side story
- Create a new character and fight for the future of Varnhold while your main campaign's hero establishes their barony in the Shrike Hills
- Experience the adventure from a companion's point of view
- Explore a huge new dungeon. What secrets lie in the forbidden depths?
- Import your achievements into the main campaign! After you finish the DLC, a new event will unlock in the main story: Maegar Varn will invite you to visit the dungeon once again — to witness the consequences of your decisions…
- Lead your commander to victory in combat and to prosperity in peace