Resident Evil Village is CAPCOM’s next big title when we talk about horror games. Now there is a lot of new information about the game. Thanks to the Official product page of the site.
The product page contains technical details about the PS5 and information about Resident Evil Village
First of all, the page provides technical details on the PS5’s features, which includes full support for DualSense and Tempest 3D AudioTech, quick load times thanks to the console’s extremely quick SSD and dynamic 4K resolution with ray tracing.
- Stunning visuals: Explore Resident Evil Village’s beautiful yet terrifying vistas and locales in 4K* with Ray Tracing.
- Fast loading: Instantly pick up right where you left off with almost no load times, thanks to the power of the PS5 console’s ultra-high-speed SSD.
- Adaptive triggers: Feel the weight and pull of weapon triggers for an even more immersive experience.
- Haptic feedback: Simulate the feeling of firing a real gun with haptic feedback.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech on compatible headphones: Surround yourself with the carefully crafted music and sounds of survival horror in Resident Evil Village. 3D Audio enhances the experience by making you feel the hair-raising sounds coming from every direction.
But keep in mind that this is not the first time CAPCOM will be using the RayTracing feature. As they previously used it on Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition. When we look at the title, we can see that it also uses the RE Engine. So we will see similar graphics with improved RayTraced environment most probably. There is no exact release date for Resident Evil Village. The only thing we know is that the title will be available in 2021. he game will be available on PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series S and X. Making it next-gen exclusive in that regard.