Chinese technology company Realme announced the 5G phone “V11“. The phone placed in the center of the middle segment. Perhaps the most important feature of the phone, which can meet the expectations of consumers, is that it pulls the price range of 5G phones below $ 200. So what does Realme V11 5G offer to consumers?
The phone has a 6.5-inch notched LCD display that offers HD + resolution. The front camera at the notch of this screen, which has a ratio of 88.7 percent, offers an 8 MP resolution. The fingerprint reader sensor of the V11 5G is mounted on the side panel of the phone.
The Design of Realme V11 5G
Realme’s new smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor. Also, the storage area of the phone, which has 4 or 6 GB of RAM, was determined as 128 GB. However, users can install a microSD card of up to 1 TB in this smartphone. Besides, the battery of the device, which has an Android 10 based interface, has a capacity of 5,000 mAh and offers 18-watt fast charging support.
When we look at the back of the Realme V11 5G, the dual-camera setup welcomes us. The phone with a 13 MP main camera also has a 2 MP depth camera. The company says that the smartphone has strengthened the camera setup with artificial intelligence support, and the user expectations will be met.
Realme V11 5G specifications
- Display: 6.5 inches large HD +, LCD
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700
- RAM: 4 GB or 6 GB (LPDDR4x)
- Storage: 128 GB (UFS 2.1), microSD support up to 1 TB
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Rear Camera: 13 MP + 2 MP
- Battery: 18 watt fast charging supported, 5,000 mAh
- Operating System: Android 10
- Connectivity: 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 64.4mm x 76mm x 8.4mm
- Weight: 186 grams
Finally, Realme V11 5G can be purchased in two different color options. Also, according to the statements made by the company, the price of this phone was set at $ 185 for the 4GB RAM version and $ 215 for the 6GB RAM version.