Twin-stick shooter game developed and published by 10tons Studios; Tesla vs Lovecraft is having a new DLC called ‘’For Science!’’. The game gives players the control of famous scientist Nikola Tesla and fight against horror sci-fi author Lovecraft’s abominations and creatures from his novels. Players can use Quantum Teleport to escape from difficult situations, get control of Tesla-Mech robot to destroy the enemies and fight alongside friends in co-op games 2 to 4 players.
For Science! DLC will be available tomorrow for PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch platforms and priced $4.99.
Tesla vs. Lovecraft For Science! DLC features
- Endless number of Dreamland Planes, for the players who feel Eldritch Plane is too easy
- 10 new Perks (2 EPICS)
- 4 new Weapons (including Teslazi, a submachine gun supreme)
- EPIC version of each and every weapon
- Collect Eldritch Signs for crystals
- More choice when leveling up: 3rd perk slot
- 2 new Abilities (Homing Pigeons!)
- 2 new Powerups
- 2 new Inventions
- 2 new Monsters (Cultists & Mi-Go)