It’s been a while since we heard from Rockstar Games’ GTA IV. Apparently, there’s a new mod coming to improve the game’s graphics and visuals. The name of the mod is Project RevIVe. Creator of the mod BisonSales aims to increase the quality of GTA IV’s graphics, create new objects and textures.
There is a new mod for GTA IV and it is stunning!
Hayssam Keilany, iCEnhancer creator claims that not only some of the areas in which we saw 20 fps max get performance enhancement but also look better than the original work.
Currently, there’s no ETA on when the mod will be published.
Grand Theft Auto IV Recommended Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4GHz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1GHz
- CPU SPEED: 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (Windows XP) 2.5 GB (Windows Vista)
- OS: Windows Vista – Service Pack 1 / XP – Service Pack 3 / Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: 512MB NVIDIA 8600+ / 512MB ATI 3870+
- 3D: Yes
- HARDWARE T&L: Yes
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 18 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 512 MB