Ubisoft announced that Trials Rising Open Beta will take place 21 February to 25 February. The open beta pre-download is starting 19th February.
Ubisoft announced Trials Rising Open Beta dates
Trials Rising brings the biggest and most compelling sequel of the franchise to date, combining the acclaimed classic gameplay, a fresh new look, more competition and over-the-top action praised by fans, plus all-new features.
During the Open Beta, riders will have access to a special set of features and progression flow, along with Global Multiplayer. This includes:
- 18 tracks from easy to extreme, including four University of Trials onboarding tracks
- Five bikes (Squid, Rhino, Mantis, Helium and the hilarious two-player Tandem bike)
- The exclusive Turbo Bike Exhaust for the Helium Bike, which makes it roar like a real motorbike. All players who unlock the in-game Trials Turbo Bike item during Open Beta will be able to keep it once they purchase the game.
- 25 Contracts, Challengers game mode and 8 tracks playable in Online Multiplayer
- Customization editor with over 2000 stickers
Trials Rising will be released on February 26, 2019 for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.