Ubisoft is continueing the update Tom Clancy’s The Division 2. They already release a patch before the game release, now they released another one to fix some bugs.
Division 2 Update 1.04 Patch Notes
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2‘s new update (Update 1.04) is fixing common bugs of the game. With this update, players can not obtain multiple Ivory Keys from same sources or loot Supply Drops multiple times.
Here is the Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Implemented a fix that should reduce occurrences of client crashes when using skills
- Fixed an issue where players could be stuck in the wrong World Tier if they completed Strongholds without meeting the required Gear Score while in a group
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to talk to agent Kelso at the Castle Settlement
- Fixed an issue where players could obtain multiple Ivory Keys from the same source
- Fixed an issue where map progress would not be saved when completing Open World activities and Side missions in another players’ instance.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to loot Supply Drops multiple times
- Fixed a bug where players could buy blueprints repeatedly at the vendors by logging out and back in
- Fixed an issue where combining the Dialed in talent with the Emet Mask could lead to greatly increased Accuracy and Stability
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is available for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. What do you think about the game? Did you like it?