You know the first ones.
Superdata has published a report about revenues of 2018 games. According to list, Fortnite and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds are winner of the 2018.
Which games have the best revenue in 2018?
In 2018, Fortnite and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds are first one in the list. And Rockstar's GTA 5 is still on the list after 5 years.
Here is the list;
Free to play games;
- Fortnite, Epic Games - 2.4 billion $
- Dungeon Fighter Online, Nexon - 1.5 billion $
- League of Legends, Riot Games, Tencent - 1.4 billion $
- Pokemon GO, Niantic - 1.3 billion $
- Crossfire, Neowiz Games - 1.3 billion $
- Honour of Kings, Tencent - 1.3 billion $
- Fate/Grand Order, Aniplex - 1.2 billion $
- Candy Crush Saga, King, Activision Blizzard - 1.1 billion $
- Monster Strike, Mixi - 1.0 billion $
- Clash Royale, Supercell, Tencent - 0.9 billion $
Pay to play games;
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, Bluehole - 1.028 million $
- FIFA 18, Electronic Arts - 790 million $
- Grand Theft Auto V, Take-Two Interactive - 628 million $
- Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII, Activision Blizzard - 612 million $
- Red Dead Redemption 2, Take-Two Interactive - 516 million $
- Call of Duty: WWII, Activision Blizzard - 506 million $
- FIFA 19, Electronic Arts - 482 million $
- Monster Hunter: World, Capcom - 467 million $
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Ubisoft - 440 million $
- Overwatch, Activision Blizzard - 429 million $