About Disco Elysium
Disco Elysium is a ground-breaking blend of hardboiled cop show and isometric RPG. Solve a massive, open ended case in a unique urban fantasy setting. Kick in doors, interrogate suspects, or just get lost exploring the gorgeously rendered city of Revachol. What kind of cop you are — is up to you.
You play a disgraced lieutenant detective in Revachol West, a shore town where corruption’s out of control, murders go unsolved, and the kids just wanna dance. Kick in doors, interrogate suspects, or get lost exploring a gorgeously rendered city and unraveling its mysteries. All the while, tensions rise around you as Revachol threatens to explode.
Disco Elysium’s completely original skill system makes your innermost feelings, doubts, and memories an integral part of every conversation. Level up your rational faculties, sharpen your wits, or give in to your basest instincts. What kind of cop you are is up to you.
• A massive, open-ended case you can solve however you choose.
• An utterly unique urban fantasy setting where bell-bottoms meet muzzle-loaders.
• Set-piece combat sequences you can avoid or dive into at your peril.
• Develop your own cop persona with 24 colourful skills.
• Ditch your cop uniform for real disco threads to impress, intimidate, or seduce.
• An inventory for your thoughts where you can research clues and then put them to use in the game.
• Original score by the rock’n’roll band British Sea Power.