We know that Chivalry 2 is already in development. Thus, new information came out including a trailer showing some brutal scenes.
Chivalry 2 is two months away from release
Torn Banner Studios is back with some exciting news about their upcoming game Chivalry 2. The video celebrates that we are only two months away from launch. However, the trailer is not something usual. It is way brutal than just a normal game trailer. When we take a look at the trailer, we can see some brutal and disgusting features. So be aware of that when taking a look at the trailer.
Chivalry 2 will also have a cross-platform closed beta coming up. The beta will start on Friday, April 23 at 10:30 am EDT through Monday, April 26 at 10:30 pm EDT. If you are unfamiliar with the game, you can watch the trailer below. Also, you can read the official features list just below:
- Cross-Play Across All Platforms: Cross-Play smashes the boundaries between PC and console, allowing players to face off on the battlefield together, regardless of platform.
- Size Matters: Experience the chaos of epic medieval battlefields, charge forth to the frontlines of battle, and experience true mass-scale combat supporting up to 64-players designed to capture the intensity and scope of “The Battle of the Bastards” from Game of Thrones.
- Master Blade, Bow, or… Chicken: Your arsenal expands with the new subclass system that provides more variety than ever before. Four base classes expand to 12 subclasses, including the Skirmisher, a melee/ranged hybrid – to the Poleman, a fighter who keeps foes at bay with long-distance melee.
- The World is Your Weapon: Own the field with a variety of heavy siege engines including Ballistae, Catapults, Trebuchet, Battering Rams, Mantlets, Spike Traps, Ladders and more. Utilize traps to defend, including spikes, bear traps, and more. You can even deal damage with a smorgasbord of “found items” on the battlefield. Try downing a cup of mead and deal a killing blow with the empty chalice. Or finish off a foe by smashing him in the face with a flaming chicken!
- New Map – The Siege of Rudhelm: In the first public hands-on of Chivalry 2 since PAX East 2020, experience the return of the fan-favourite Team Objective mode and join attacking or defending teams as 64-players vie for control of a well-fortified castle in a never-before-seen map.
- Many Modes: In addition to Team Objective mode, closed beta participants can also sharpen their skills in a variety of other modes, including Team Deathmatch and Free-for-All.