We are kind of used to CD Projekt RED releasing constant patches for Cyberpunk 2077. This time, Cyberpunk 2077 1.31 patch has been released.
Cyberpunk 2077 1.31 patch is available for all platforms
It’s been a while since Cyberpunk 2077 has launched and we know how messy it was when it first launched. But thankfully, with each update, the game is getting better and better. It looks like the developers have no intention of stopping until the game gets perfect. Today, the developers have released Cyberpunk 2077 1.31 patch to give players a better gaming experience.
Cyberpunk 2077 1.31 patch is now available on PC, consoles, and Stadia. CD Projekt RED also notes that the bugs that are referred on the patch notes did not affect all of the players that played the game. If you encountered one of the issues below, you may want to try out the game again. You can check out the Cyberpunk 2077 1.31 patch notes just below:
Cyberpunk 2077 1.31 patch notes
- Fixed an issue where after upgrading an item with a quest tag, the base version of said item wasn’t removed from the inventory.
- Fixed an issue where weapon reload speed perks slowed down reload time.
- Corrected the height of the charged jump.
- Adjusted enemies’ stealth detection speed dependent on game difficulty.
- V will no longer get stuck in falling animation when crashing a motorbike while also having “The Rock” perk.
Quests & Open World
These Boots Are Made for Walkin’
Beat on the Brat
With a Little Help from My Friends
- Fixed an issue where roads after rain did not look wet, which was the result of ongoing work on the Wet Surfaces System. In 1.31 wet surfaces should look more detailed than they did even before the issue occurred.
- Removed hair and/or eyebrows in cases where they were set to “off” in earlier game versions.
- Fixed an issue where shooting with a Tech weapon caused a momentary blinding light.
- With a Little Help from My Friends — fixed an issue where Carol was missing her tablet or sitting in the air during a scene.
- Returned missing descriptions in Overheat and Short Circuit quickhack tooltips.
- Returned missing descriptions for Backpacker, Resist!, Osmosis and Footloose clothing mods.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t claim in-game Registration Rewards due to the error: “A network error has occurred. Please try again later”.
- [PlayStation] GPU memory optimization.