Created and published by Next Studios, ''Death Coming'' is a non-linear puzzle game where you must harvest human souls ‘Final Destination’ style. However, while you try to collect innocent people's souls, angels will try to guard humans and protect them from the ''deadly accidents''. Thanks to the game's non-linear style, every level will be designed in a different way and deliver a new experience to players.
Currently available on Steam, Death Coming is also coming to Nintendo Switch on April 25, and the price of the game will be $6.99.
Death Coming Nintendo Switch release date and features
- Isometric ‘God’ Perspective: View your hunting grounds from a top-down perspective. Follow the lives of your targets and those out to stop you.
- Non-linear Design: Start with any character you want, and solve the puzzles in any order you like within the limits of the Death Traps and weather conditions.
- Observe, Plan, Execute: Observe the victims to find out their behavior and idiosyncracies. Trigger death traps at the right moment to kill efficiently. The better you know their routines, the better you can prepare your death traps.
- Reactive AI: Victims will hang around spots they like and will change their actions and behavior when something happens to them, such as seeing someone die.
- A Morbid Sense of Humor: From suburbia to missile factories, there’s always a wacky way to wreak havoc. Don’t be afraid to laugh at someone’s demise. If you do what you love (in this case, harvesting souls), you'll never have to work a day in your life!