Destiny’s Beyond Light expansion released and it came with an huge patch. The update is also known as Destiny 2 update 18.104.22.168. So let’s check Destiny 2 Beyond Light patch notes.
Destiny 2 update 22.214.171.124.
- Fixed an issue where dying while holding Riven’s Heart could cause the Heart to disappear.
- Removed flashpoints.
- Removed the following Shadowkeep challenges from the Moon: Rune table, Repeatable campaign missions, Nightmare Hunt completion and time trials, Pit of Heresy completion, Garden of Salvation completion
- Matterscourge ornament can no longer be reacquired from Collections.
- Last Perdition on Shaxx now dismantles for less than its vendor cost.
- Universal Ornament item descriptions no longer refer specifically to Year-3 items.
- Emotes now display flavor text on the item detail screen or when being previewed on the Eververse store.
- Added icons to weapons that were missing their release watermark.
- Exotic Ciphers can no longer be added to a player’s Vault.
- Login screens now have a dark background.
- Updated the Full-screen Menus to have a dark background style.
- Player waypoints now display Season Rank, HUD waypoints.
- Changed selection from “Male” & “Female” to “Masculine” & “Feminine.”
- Guardian head and hair models replaced with improved versions.
- Several color swatches changed to better represent the applied color.
- Players previous head selections are still used.
- Added toggle functionality to the character screen, allowing the player to make a choice between Light and Dark subclasses.
- Character screen visuals updated depending on player choice between Light and Dark.
- Increased Hunter’s dodge cooldown by a few seconds.
- Orbs of Light changed to Orbs of Power as they can now be consumed by Light and Dark subclasses.
- Fixed a bug that prevented online friends from showing up in the roster on Stadia for players with over 100 friends.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented players from earning progress on bounties when joining an activity in progress.
- This most notably impacted Iron Banner bounties, and also caused players to have their artifact power bonus enabled.
- PC players with compatible NVIDIA cards and drivers will be able to take advantage of Destiny 2 integration with NVIDIA Reflex, reducing “click-to-display” latency during gameplay.
- Due to the challenges of voice recording during a global pandemic, different actors had to be used for the following characters: Osiris (Brazilian version), Eris (Brazilian version), Eris (Polish version).
- We intend to return to the original cast as soon as possible.
- Lighting improvements and better dark area standardization.
- Please revisit your brightness settings and tune to your taste.
- We recommend HDR black point set to the default middle value for best results.
So these are just “some” of the patch notes. As we said, this patch is a huge one. If you want to check all Destiny 2 Beyond Light Patch notes, you can visit the official webiste.