Destiny 2: Season of the Worthy Release Date
Bungie has revealed everything coming in the next Destiny 2 season, Season of the Worthy. Season of the Worthy release date sets to the 10th of March.
Destiny 2 Season of the Worthy key features:
- Trials of Osiris PvP mode returns
- New Exotic weapons and armor
- New Season Pass and rewards
- Guardian Games free Seasonal Event
- Continue the Destiny story: battle alongside Rasputin to save the Last City!
- All new Seasonal Artifact: New mods and new combat enhancements.
Already anticipated by players thanks to the return of Trials of Osiris, one of the most iconic PvP modes from Destiny, Season of the Worthy is an invitation for new and faithful players to see how the Destiny story continues to unfold in its emblematic universe and to discover new activities.
With the Sundial freed from the clutches of the Red Legion, one escaped Psion Flayer enacts a desperate ploy for revenge against the Last City. Guardians of the Light must set aside old differences to band together with unlikely allies and save the City from total destruction.
Season of the Worthy release date
Season of the Worthy will be launched on March 10th until June 9th.