Riot Games League of Legends 10.18 patch is now live on official servers. It is a really big patch when we compare it with the 10.17 patch. There is a new skin pack called PsyOps. And the game mode One for all is back again to entertain us.
The Ahri buff seems like it will hurt us a lot with the new kit and damage. And the Guardian nerf broke my heart a little because I am a player that only plays tanks. If you are interested more buffs and nerfs are below. Also, Kayle’s E can change the fate of the games that are played on League of Legends with the 10.18 patch. The other nerfs and buffs are below.
League of Legends 10.18 Patch notes
Passive replaced with Q passive, where now any spell can heal. W now grants movement speed, deals 200% damage to low-health minions, and better targets low-health minions.
- HEALTH REGEN
PASSIVE – VASATAYAN GRACE
- NEW- ESSENCE THEFT: Ahri gains an Essence Theft stack for each enemy hit by her abilities, up to a maximum of 3 per cast, and storing up to 9 at once. Upon reaching 9 stacks of Essence Theft, Ahri’s next spell consumes the stacks to heal Ahri for 3/5/9/18 (levels 1/6/11/16) (+0.09 ability power) for each enemy hit.
- REMOVED- VASTAYAN GRACE: Ahri no longer gains 20% bonus movement speed for 3 seconds when she lands 2 ability hits against a champion within 1.5 seconds
Q – ORB OF DECEPTION
- REMOVED- ESSENCE THEFT: Essence Theft is now her Passive
W – FOX-FIRE
- NEW- FOXIER FEET: Now grants a burst of 40% movement speed decaying over 1.5 seconds at cast
- NEW- MINION FIRE: Now deals 200% damage to minions below 20% health
- UPDATED- IMPROVED MINION TARGETING: Targeting now better prioritizes low health minions that can be killed by Fox-Fire after champions (Charmed champions are still the flames’ first priority)
9/8/7/6/5 seconds⇒ 10/9/8/7/6 seconds
40 mana⇒ 55 mana
Base attack damage decreased.
- ATTACK DAMAGE:
Q – RANGER’S FOCUS
- BUGFIX: Runaan’s Hurricane’s Wind’s Fury’s damage now properly takes under consideration the future levels of Ranger’s Focus
- VFX BUGFIX: Additional Runaan’s Hurricane bolts from Amethyst Ashe’s Q – Ranger’s Focus Runaan now properly uses the skin’s VFX.
Q Base damage decreased.
Q – WINDS OF WAR
- BASE DAMAGE:
Q Base damage increased.
Q – DRAGON STRIKE
- BASE DAMAGE:
Q mana restore removed. W cost increased. E cost removed; missile speed increased.
Q – RADIANT BLAST
- REMOVED- MANA RESTORE: No longer restores 50% of the mana cost for each enemy champion hit
W – CELESTIAL BLESSING
70/80/90/100/110 mana⇒ 90/100/110/120/130 mana
E – STARFIRE SPELLBLADE
50/55/60/65/70 mana⇒ No cost
- MISSILE SPEED
Base health and armour growth decreased.
- HEALTH GROWTH:
- ARMOR GROWTH:
Base attack speed growth increased.
- ATTACK SPEED GROWTH:
W – STRUT
- MAXIMUM BONUS MOVEMENT SPEED:
Q total damage increased.
Q – FLAMESPITTER
- TOTAL DAMAGE:
Passive right punch changed to scale with bonus attack damage. Q bonus damage ratio of target’s maximum health now fixed; bonus damage ratio per 100 total attack damage now scales.
PASSIVE – PIT GRIT
- RIGHT PUNCH BONUS DAMAGE RATIO
0.15 total attack damage⇒ 0.5 bonus attack damage
Q – KNUCKLE DOWN
- BONUS DAMAGE
10/20/30/40/50 (+1/2/3/4/5% of target’s maximum health) (+0.01 per 100 total attack damage)⇒ 10/20/30/40/50 (+0.01 of target’s maximum health) (+1/1.5/2/2.5/3% per 100 total attack damage)
Passive shield decreased.
PASSIVE – KI BARRIER
70-121 (levels 1-18)⇒ 60-111 (levels 1-18)
E dragon form explosion radius increased; dragon form visuals and cast indicator now accurately represents the ability’s hit radius; dragon form ground zone damage tick rate decreased.
E – FLAME BREATH
- UPDATED-DRAGON FORM EXPLOSION RADIUS:
220/240/260/280/300 (boundary check)⇒ 345 (centre check) (a centre check with a 345 radius is about equal to a 280 radius boundary check for most targets)
- UPDATED- DOUBLE CHECK: Dragon form visuals and cast indicator now accurately represent the ability’s radius
- UPDATED- MAXED OUT: Dragon Form Flame Breath no longer casts at the maximum range when a player attempts to cast near maximum range
- DRAGON FORM GROUND ZONE DAMAGE TICK RATE:
1 second⇒ 0.5 seconds (same damage per second)
- UPDATED- DON’T DRAG IT OUT: Dragon form ground zone is now more responsive
E damage per stack ratio increased. R bolt damage reduction per enemy hit decreased.
E – CONTAMINATE
- BONUS DAMAGE PER STACK RATIO:
0.2 ability power (maximum 1.2 ability power) ⇒ 0.333 ability power (maximum 2.0 ability power)
R – SPRAY AND PRAY
- BOLT DAMAGE REDUCTION PER ENEMY HIT:
-20% from the previous hit (minimum damage cap of 40%)⇒ -10% per unit hit (minimum damage cap of 60%)
W thrust damage increased.
W – WIND BECOMES LIGHTNING
- THRUST DAMAGE
30/65/100/135/170 (+0.75 attack damage)⇒ 40/75/110/145/180 (+0.80 attack damage)
- GUARDIAN SHIELD RATIO:
0.25 ability power (-+0.12 bonus health)⇒ 0.15 ability power (+0.09 bonus health)
League of Legends community grows day by day. And it will keep going like this when they constantly evolve the game.