Moloch Media are really pleased and happy to announce that their game Mars Underground is releasing today!
Mars Underground Released Today
After more than 3 years in development developer Matt Sanderson is just relieved to have finally shipped this game.
Mars Underground is an apocalyptic adventure game where you relive the same day over and over. With each cycle new items can be picked up and topics unlocked.?
It’s your first day at a new school. Every day is your first day at a new school. Every night the world ends.
Take experimental prescription drugs. Talk to a toilet. Get hit by a car. Humiliate yourself repeatedly. All in the name of figuring out what on earth is going on.
Solve brain damaging mysteries.
- Discover all the potential endings.
- Find new stuff every cycle.
- Talk, interact, annoy and generally bother the denizens of Phobos City as they try to go about their day.
- All original, “dynamic” music soundtrack.
- Can be fully played with either a keyboard, a controller or touch input.