According to VGChartz‘s latest estimates, after 3 years and hell of an exclusive games line-up, Nintendo Switch has surpassed Xbox One‘s worldwide sales. Since its launch back in 2013, Xbox One has sold 45.24 million units. And as of now, Nintendo Switch has sold more than 45.92 million units.
While the gap is not huge yet, considering the time it took for Nintendo to surpass Xbox, this is actually a huge accomplishment for Nintendo. Nintendo Switch is now only 3 million units away from dethroning Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES). Of course, exclusive titles play a huge role in Nintendo’s success. Just like PlayStation 4, exclusive line-up for Nintendo Switch was amazing, to say the least. Plus, there are still years before Switch’s lifetime comes to an end.
You can check out the list of best selling titles for Nintendo Switch below.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 19.01 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 15.71 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 15.38 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 14.54 million
- Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! – 11.28 million
- Splatoon 2 – 9.28 million
- Super Mario Party – 7.59 million
- Pokemon Sword / Shield – 6 million
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – 4.59 million
- Super Mario Maker 2 – 3.93 million