PUBG Update 13.2 is here. It brings lots of minor and major improvements and features to the game. Including the brand new weapon P90.
PUBG Update 13.2 is here
As we said above, PUBG update 13.2 brings a lot of improvements and additions to the game. However, none of them is life-changing. So instead of writing all of the notes, we have decided to list the important changes that are coming with this update. Most probably, the most important feature that is coming with the PUBG Update 13.2 is the new weapon P90.
Also, another interesting explosive weapon is coming with this update. It is called the Blue Zone Grenade. And its name already suggests everything. The next important thing is a vehicle that is coming to the Taego map. It is a representative Hyundai truck. You can check out more information about these important changes that is coming with the PUBG Update 13.2 just below:
- Spawns on all maps
- Equipped with all attachments right out of the crate
- 50 round magazine
- Non-detachable small low profile sight with some magnification
- Ammo type
- Damage: 35
- Most Effective Distance Range: 200m-300m
- Rate of Fire: 1,000 RPM
Blue Zone grenade
- Gets as big as ten meters in radius and lasts for five seconds.
- It remains in its full size for five seconds and then shrinks and disappears for another five seconds.
- Does not explode underwater.
- When activated near water, it deals damage to players inside the water.
- Damage: 10/second
- If you are already in the Blue Zone and are in the range of an additional Blue Zone Grenade, additional damage will be applied.
- Blue Zone + Blue Zone Grenade = Both damages apply
- Blue Zone Grenade + Blue Zone Grenade = Both damages apply
- Drivetrain: All-Whee Drive
- Maximum number of passengers: Four
- Trunk System is available and the capacity is 400
- Maximum Speed: 130 km/h
- HP: 1,200
- Porter replaces the UAZ
You can read all of the update notes by visiting the official PUBG website by clicking here.