NetEase Games is today announcing that their popular battle royale mobile game, Rules of Survival, will get a special Epic Clash mode available starting March 6. In this new squad-based update, players will find fantastical avatar abilities, new weaponry, and vehicles, and new buildable structures added to the game. Explore the expansive battlefields of Rules of Survival and scavenge, build, strategize and fight to become the last one standing.
Rules of Survival Epic Clash mod
The most exciting addition in the Epic Clash Mode update is the Super Item Card. These items give a fun, fantastical twist to your victory in the battle royale arena. When the safe zone begins to shrink, players can randomly select a Super Item Card that might contain one of the following abilities:
- The Zombie Outfit, which transforms the player’s avatar into an undead zombie, literally, as the HP value steadily recovers in the battlefield.
- Stealth Mode makes player movements super silent, allowing players to sneak up on each other like ninjas, and take them out before they even notice.
- The Infrared Scan, which gives vision enhancement for players, enabling them to see the outline of enemies hiding in buildings, behind trees, and more.
- Super Body is an all-around strength amplification which grants increased speed and a higher jump to players.
- Summons Nightfall and Summons Fog both manipulate the weather, meaning once used, darkness or heavy mist will respectively descend upon the entire battlefield for 60 seconds.
Rules of Survival officially released for download on the 17th of November, 2017. It is the first battle royale mobile game that allows as many as 300 gamers to fight for victory on the same battlefield. The game has topped charts in 61 countries and regions with more than 230 million downloads in its first year. Rules of Survival is available on mobiles, PCs and Steam.