Everyone knows Brawlhalla, at least heard about it. It is a free-to-play 2D fighting game developed by Blue Mammoth Games. We have good news for the game’s fans. Today, Ubisoft announced a new legend for the game. A sellsword joins Brawlhalla as 50th Legend: Jaeyun.
Jaeyun travelled the seas of the Old Kingdom with his companion Imugi, a dragon turtle. It is said that he is so rich that he has gold beyond counting. At least he had those before he lost them to gambling. He got a job for protecting the king from the shadow ninja Jiro.
After he has done his job, he earned ten thousand rubies and a huge magic sword. Of course, he has done other jobs in his life. The most famous job he accomplished is his epic five-year quest to help Imugi become a true dragon. And his least famous one is losing an eye while trying to save a cat out of a tree.
For 7200 Gold, players can have sellsword Jaeyun. And he will also have three different skins: Death Jester, Hanbok and Gilded Glory Jaeyun. With his greatsword and sword, Jaeyun has his signature attacks.
Sellsword Joins Brawlhalla as 50th Legend: Jaeyun
Sword Signature Attacks
- Neutral Signature – Jaeyun flies upward in a spiral of wind, slicing his way to the sky.
- Side Signature – Jaeyun uses his crafty misdirection to kick up dirt at the opponent. If it hits his opponent, he follows through by stabbing behind him and into his opponent.
- Down Signature – With another trick up his sleeve, Jaeyun jumps back to feint his opponent, then follows up with a nasty forward slash.
Greatsword Signature Attacks
- Neutral Signature – Jaeyun slices his greatsword in an arc, upheaving pieces of earth as it glides through the air.
- Side Signature – The grounded version of this move has Jaeyun slam his greatsword into the earth, slicing through large rocks and enemies on hit. In the air, Jaeyun launches a vertical swing that sends enemies diagonally down off-stage.
- Down Signature – On the ground, Jaeyun sweeps the earth with one long slice, sending opponents flying. When performed in the air, this downward slice spikes opponents.
In Brawlhalla, the goal is to knock the opponent off the stage, similar to Super Smash Bros. You can do this by damaging your opponent repeatedly. When the opponent knocked out of the stage, it will lose one life. Either the last player standing or the player with the most points wins the match.
You can watch the Jaeyun Announcement Trailer below. Stay tuned, enjoy.