Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Raylight Games today announce the anticipated HD remaster of the pioneering strategy title, Commandos 3. Experience the relentless battlefields of World War II Europe in Commandos 3 – HD Remaster, which features a full high-definition revamp of the third instalment in the acclaimed real-time tactics series.
Commandos 3 HD Remaster Releasing Day One
Players can put their strategies to the test in September 2022, when the classic real-time tactics title will be charging its way on day one with Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass.
In Commandos 3 HD Remaster, lead a notorious special forces unit deep behind enemy lines during World War II and utilise the improved controls and user interface to help the Allies to victory in high definition. Reworked 3D models and textures have been incorporated into the unforgiving battles as players fight their way through the deadly trenches of Stalingrad, defeat the enemy in the fanatical heart of the Third Reich in Berlin, and deploy tactical know-how to survive the storming of Normandy on D-Day.
Commandos 3 HD Remaster will be released with Xbox Game Pass on Xbox One consoles, and PC Game Pass in September 2022. The title will also be available on other platforms.
- Remastered in high definition: includes reworked 3D models and textures built from the ground up, improved controls, refined UI and beginner-friendly tutorials and hints
- Lead 6 daredevil commandos: the special units under your command, from the Green Beret, Sapper, Sniper, Diver, Spy and Thief, are experts in their field and crucial to the success of your mission
- Relive iconic WWII campaigns: from training camp to 12 daring missions, experience history across 3 major frontlines including Stalingrad, Central Europe and Normandy
- Story and action-driven missions: follow a crack team of commandos in a time of great peril, Commandos 3 HD – Remaster includes even more detail and action than its predecessors
- Rally your troops for multiplayer: compete in ‘Deathmatch’ or ‘Collect the Flag’ modes for 2-8 players, all with distinct victory conditions